Saturday, January 02, 2010

Hot 100 - Final Update - Warm Memories Edition

My final check-in with South Beach Steve's Hot 100.  A huge thank you to Steve for hosting the challenge and encouraging all of us to stay focused on our goals during the holidays.  I certainly did much better than I would have without the challenge.  I didn't hit 100% completion, but I was pretty good despite 2 major colds, moving, and extended holiday and business travel.

Thanks Steve!

Weekly Goals

Goal



This week
Final Result
No wheat or potatoes Sunday – Thursday.



I've been surprisingly good with this goal.
90%
Hill or Interval training every week.



And not so fantastic on this one.
50%

Each week do 2 sessions each of Upper Body and Core.



Or this one.
65%










Year End Goals
Goal



Result
Final Result
Prepare to run a personal best at either the San Antonio or Las Vegas Half Marathon.



Completed.
100%
Lose 15 lbs (bumped up from 10)



As of January 1, I hit the target.  Fifteen pounds - gone!
100%

See all the updates here.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome Christine - you did the work though, and that is where it is! Great job!

    ReplyDelete