Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Photo of Someone Much Cooler Than Me

Sorry. I've been a bad blogger lately. I've also been a been a sub-stellar friend, dud girlfriend, a lame daughter, sister and aunt. If you're one of the people I've dissed lately, then it's not you, it's me. Work has been pretty all-consuming for the last few weeks and I'm behind on every other thing in my life. Sorry.

Now that we've discussed why I'm a big ol' loser - lets talk about someone who kicks butt. Kicked cancer's butt and kicked the Boston Marathon's butt. I got an email today to let me know that Julie a 3 time cancer beater, Team In Training marathon mentor and LiveStrong runner has added Boston Marathon finisher to her list of accomplishments. She's also running San Diego and Seattle with our TNT team. Three marathons in three months? That's my kind of girl!

Here is her photo from Boston.com

Did anyone hear how Coach Happy did at Boston? Update: Happy finished Boston too! A very good day for the TNT Purple People.

No comments:

Post a Comment