Monday, December 24, 2007

And Now The Calendars Just One Page

Hmm. It's been two weeks, you say? I don't know how that happened. December has been a whirlwind.

I'm visiting my parents for the holiday. The trip from the West Coast to the East Coast was a challenge. There was ample time to meditate while we sat on the runway for hours. Then there was some "quality time" in the terminal at Chicago's O'Hare Airport. Sure, I ended up in a different airport than the one I had on my itinerary, but it was fine. My dad drove to get me at 2 a.m. He's a trooper.

When it's all said and done, I did make it home for Christmas Eve unlike some people I met in at O'Hare. If you look closely at the blurry camera phone photo, you'll see the cots that were set up in the airport terminal. That's no way to spend the holiday.


I hope that all of you find your way home for the holidays. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment