Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lake Miramar Hates Me

And I'm not its biggest fan either.

I had a really good week of training. It must be my fabulous new shoes. It took me 4o minutes to figure out the Yankz laces. PITA - but I never need to tie my shoes again.

Maybe I was dehydrated. Maybe it was the heat. Maybe I need to eat more carbs. It was a 7 mile workout and the last mile and a half I wanted to be unwell. My head hurt and my stomach was queasy. I felt awful. If Linda hadn't keep me moving at a decent pace I would have just stopped entirely.

After the workout we chowed down at Mimi's. There was quite a bit of waiter flirting and someone came home with a waiter's phone number.

Then I went home and had a blinding headache. Blinding. I chugged a ton of water and went to sleep for a few hours.