Friday, May 25, 2007

Rested, and Still Wonky

I'm not nearly as rested as that training log would indicate. My workload has been an endurance sport this week.

Blister Watch 2007 - the world largest blister is sort of tender, but also sort of healed. If you ever need to protect a large blister, I highly recommend blister plasters. You smack one of those plasters on there and the plaster doesn't come off for days. I finally pried that thing off with some Goo Gone last night. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to wear a plaster during the marathon for protection purposes.

Foot Pain Watch 2007 - the pain in the arch continues unabated. You'd think that several DAYS off would have ended it. You'd be wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm going to load up on the Aleve for the next few days and see if that helps.

Please body, don't fall apart 9 days before my first marathon. I'll get you a massage and a pedicure on June 4th, if you'll hold together through June 3rd.