Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008 Day 2 - I'm Already Running Late

The holidays are somehow over already. I was sitting in my office today thinking, "What vacation?"

Like the entire rest of the planet, I'm trying get moving into the new year. Some people are still clinging to their resolutions; some people have already ceded. This year I couldn't get any resolutions together. I simply wasn't organized enough.

The last 3 months of 2007 we're a blur because my schedule went completely wonky. My routine was completely torpedoed by: 3 vacations (yeah!), a job change (stressful, but yeah!), 1 full marathon and 3 half marathons (yeah), the end of the TNT training schedule (boo). Even little stuff was a gotcha - birthdays, office parties, friends moving. Q4 2007 was quite a ride.

Here's hoping that 2008 is a bit more controlled. I'm actually looking forward to things settling into nice, comfortable, boring habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment