Friday, October 02, 2009

Hot 100 - Warming Up Edition

Time for our check-in. Good results on the weekly goals, but need to push myself a bit on my end of year goal. Not bad for the warm up week.

Weekly Goals


Goal






































































































Result





















No wheat or potatoes Sunday – Thursday.












































































































✔ I started this goal after my parents left on Monday morning. Got a bit lucky here, because the curry we ordered last night didn't have potatoes. I'd forgotten to check the menu.






















Hill or Interval training every week.












































































































✔ Not my best or longest run, but did it.
























Each week do 2 sessions each of Upper Body and Core.












































































































✔ I'd like to get in one more core session this weekend



























































































































































































































































































































Year End Goals


Goal






































































































Result





















Prepare to run a personal best at either the San Antonio or Las Vegas Half Marathon.












































































































Mixed results here. I should have run more. Unfortunately, I'm not enjoying running right now. I gotta get back that lovin' feeling so I'm doing shorter runs during the week. So I don't fall backwards I'm doing my conditioning work in the pool























Lose 10 lbs (15 is my stretch goal).












































































































Haven't reached the goal obviously, but back on structured eating and hitting the workouts consistently.

































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are doing great so far. Keep it up and those year end goals will be nothing to complete!

    ReplyDelete